Monday, April 22, 2013

Stretch Marks Remedies - DIY

There are plenty of remedies for stretch marks and products that can help prevent stretch marks. But there are some simple DIY tips you can use with inexpensive products at home.


First, the best cure for stretch marks is prevention. In some cases, like pregnancy, rapid weight gain can produce stretch marks not only on your abdomen but on your hips, thighs, and breasts too.

So what can you do to help keep them to a minimum if not avoid them completely? Keeping the "danger areas" moisturized is key. Some moisturizers work better than others for keeping the skin elasticized. Here are some that work well:

1. Cocoa Butter - Lotions with cocoa butter are great for everyday moisturizing, but pure cocoa butter is better for areas that could develop stretch marks. One of the best we've found is very inexpensive and easy to apply. Queen Helene makes a cocoa butter stick and you can buy it at discount stores for under $2.

2. Vitamin E Oil - Just like cocoa butter, vitamin E is great as an ingredient in body lotion, but use pure vitamin E oil on stretch mark zones. Massage well into the skin on your belly, breasts, hips, and thighs twice per day.

3. Aloe Vera Butter - Aloe Vera has long been a known remedy for sunburn pain and many other skin ailments. Aloe Vera butter is highly concentrated (unlike aloe gel that you may use for sunburn.) The butter is highly emollient and very effective for adding elasticity to the skin.

All three of these will help prevent or at least minimize stretch marks. They also work very well if you already have stretch marks and want to minimize their appearance. If you already have stretch marks, whether they are still red/purple or have faded to a silvery white, you can also use gentle skin recovery treatments to lessen their appearance.

At home microderm abrasion treatments can be pricey, but they can work wonders on older stretch marks.

Skin renewal treatments that contain alpha-hydroxy, glycolic acid, retinoic acid, or peptides can be effective in boosting collagen production so that your skin can recover from the stress of rapid weight gain.

Do you have other tips that have worked well on stretch marks? Please include your ideas in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. if you put lotion on after you shower, then put on vicks vapor rub then put plastic wrap on the area over night, they reduce in color and become almost invisble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
      HIV/AIDS
      Diabtetes
      Cancer
      hepatitis

      Delete
  2. it would be great if you can post some information related to stretch marks removal delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete